Friday, November 25, 2005

There and Back Again

I was in one of my favorite cities in the US last weekend. Actually, I spent six days there. San Diego is such a beautiful place. The hotel was on Coronado Bay and my room had a great view of the harbor. The flight home was not awful. We had a couple of hour delay due to weather in Atlanta (yes, it is crazy to have to fly from San Diego to Atlanta and then back to Little Rock) but we did not have to spend the night in Atlanta like we did last year.

Thanksgiving was great! We went out to the Red Apple Inn so I did not have to cook or clean up the mess.

Only two weeks until I leave for South American and I can't wait. A new place and new experience. All I need now is a new digital camera and I am set.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

South America? That sounds great and oh so exciting! Does that mean you won't be home at all for Christmas?

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, thanks for fixing the comments! it was so great to see you over the weekend. i'm jealous of the south america trip, but hope you have a great time!

side note: blogger has this new 'word identification' thing, as you may have noticed. here's what bothers me: this 'word' that i'm verifying is not a word at all...it's random letters. how 'bout we call it 'security measures' or something that doesn't imply that i'm supposed to be typing an actual word. 'gwobuye' is what i just typed. or is this really a word that i just don't know?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i agree with sherrill b/c i have looked at it, typed what i thought i was looking at, and apparently i was wrong. but, it keeps the spammers at bay. and i am for that, all the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home