Saturday, February 04, 2006

I Was Tagged!

It's my own fault for not blogging sooner. Maybe then I could have avoided this whole "tagging" thing. But since my friend at http://www.markalanelrod.blogspot.com tagged me I suppose I will carryout out the assignment.

Four Jobs I’ve Had:

I worked for my father at his bookkeeping office. There I frequently battled the office manager for control of the radio.
Camp counselor at Camp Wlydewood...wonderful memories of fun and spiritually uplifting time.
Itenerant Speech-Language Pathologist for three small school systems in Texas. At one of them I worked in the supply closet and the two student chairs had seats of recycled materials (one of woven rope and the other of cowhide).
Orientation facilitator for the Harding University International Programs (I can talk about traveling and not bore my friends).

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

Waking Ned Devine
Chocolat
The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill but Came Down a Mountain
Calendar Girls
A Christmas Story

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:

Lake Wobegone Days by Garrison Keillor
Walking Across Egypt by Clyde Edgerton
Under the Tuscan Sun/Bella Tuscany by Frances Mays
All the Rick Steves and Eyewitness Guidebooks


Four Places I’ve Lived:

Mexia, Texas
Oxford, Mississippi
Scandicci, Italy
Porto Rafti, Greece

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:

My Name is Earl
NCIS
Monk
White County Court TV and Searcy City Council Meeting

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
(How can I pick only four)

Gulf Shores, Alabama
DisneyWorld
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fredericksburg, Texas

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
(I don't know how to make this list an actual link to the website)

Breast Cancer Click to Give Free Mammograms
engirsh.com
facebook
dooce.com

Four Favorite Foods:

Pizza at Gallo's
Real Gyros
Cheese Fondu
Mille Folia

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:

Il Palazzaccio in Scandicci, Italy
any small village in Ireland
sitting in a coffee shop talking with my friends
on a european train on my way to another beautiful location

Four People I’m Tagging:

Reagan
Freda
Katie in NY
Jenn

6 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger BW said...

mrs. t,
I will be in DC on Thursday, Feb 23 at about 5:30 pm. I can meet you somewhere that evening or on Saturday evening. I will be in Rockville on Rockville Pike. email me

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Mark Elrod said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Mark Elrod said...

That was very educational; THANK you.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i don't have a blog and i doubt you want me to reply to all of that in your comment section. But i am honored that i was chosen, thank you.
Oddly enough, the one place I'd like to be right now is HU (or just HU at all since I haven't visited in so long)in the spring of 1997. But with better hair than what I had.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

Here it is...
http://rushtonstuff.blogspot.com/
What is 'My Name is Earl'? Sounds like someone I'd probably be related to...

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

darn it...i'm just NOW seeing this...will work on it and post soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home