Sunday, September 02, 2007

Every Day Brings a New Surprise



Here is our new departmental logo. We had it put on nice looking shirts for each of the faculty and our current adjuncts. I was wearing it last Thursday and Lydia Fleener asked me why I had a man on my shirt. That made me laugh.

This is pretty much all my life is about right now. Trying to keep up with the classes I am teaching and trying to get all the ducks in a row for this new department and master's degree.

Who knew that each department has to have its Spring and Summer course schedule in to the registrar in August?!?

4 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

At least he is a bald man. Scores points with me...

Say my secret woid, "brobrk."

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Congratulations! Logo looks good.
Daniel Hurd and his wife are spending the night with us tonight. Did you realize that his mother is the registar at Harding now?

I'll be in Searcy Thursday night...will you be home and have a bed for me?

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger BW said...

Tammie,
I will be home and your bed will be ready!

I love his mother. She is wonderful.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Molly Davidson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home