Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happenings

The accountant at HU named Tammy is BRILLIANT! She knows all there is to know about money and budgets and how much money a new department might need. She is my nominee for Employee of the Year!

Jessica M. turns 50 this weekend and we are celebrating tonight.

There is a Fourth of July tailgate party tomorrow night. Fireworks at 9:15 pm.

Brenda Seawel is a saint.

Katie Meeks Whitt had a little boy on my 32nd wedding anniversary.

The TV in the bedroom got fried by lightening last weekend.

The Brick Oven Pizza in Searcy is very good.

My sister is in Zambia.

Life is so interesting.

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

your daughter is trying to get tickets to the spice girls reunion tour.
with her friend katie meeks whitt and mindy breitweiser.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I am so glad that Tammy is a genius with numbers and such a big help to you because this Tammie certainly is not = Tim won't even let me subtract the check book!

Congratultions to Katie on her new baby boy. I can't wait til he starts walking and wants to climb every step in sight.

Happy Birthday, Jessica. I wish I had been there to celebrate with you.

We did fireworks tonight with a bunch of friends at Ed and Leanne Braddock-Cookenham's courtesy of the City of Bartlett and our fine mayor who goes to church with us.

Good luck, Reagan, getting your Spice Girl Reunion tickets!

And yes, life is interesting!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

p.s. What is your sister doing in Zambia?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home