Friday, April 04, 2008

Crazy Weather

Before I comment on the weather and the seafood, let me say that all of us who have been suffering back in the steerage class of the giant airplanes....those people at the front of the planes are living like kings. I LOVE being in first class and I do not know how I am going to go back the cheap seats.

Here I am on the Oregon coast. Today we traveled by van from Portland to Seaside. On the way we had rain, bright sunny sky, sleet, mist, and snow. All we needed was hail to complete the great precipitation tour!

The seashore was COLD but the rest of the time the temperature has been fine. The time change is about to do me in.

Great seafood! I has salmon twice yesterday and really, really good clam chowder today. I think we are going to an Italian place tonight. Tomorrow morning we are going to have brunch at the Lumberjack Camp 18. I can't wait for pancakes. Be home sometime Sunday evening so that I can wash the undies and repack for Tampa on Wednesday.

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

What a traveler you are becoming...D.C., then Portland, then Tampa....have enough fun for both of us!!!

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, girl are you ever home anymore? Hope you're having good travels.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger emily said...

hey dr. weaver! i just found your blog while blog-jumping, and i thought i'd say hey! you sound like you are having fun on all your travels. congrats on the HU masters program!!! memphis will probably start missing all the HU graduates you send its way, huh?

i am a mom of 2 kiddos, and i'm working very part time w/ preschool diagnostics. this year, i have taken on a small middle school caseload 2 mornings a week, and whew, i am just not cut out to work and raise kids at the same time! so i am truly looking forward to may and to getting back to
"normal life"...

check out my blog when get a chance. i unfortunately hardly ever get back to harding, but when i do, i will make sure to come by and say hey.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Are you home yet? And will you be there for a while? We're going to Pepperdine Lectureships next week. Hope I'm not pushing my self too far too fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home