Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Elaboration on the Dress Code Issue

As Tammie noted in the comments on the last entry, I do have a saying about the dress code for our student clinicians. It is: "no cleavage, gapage or crackage." Below is a photo of some random Italian girl who in NOT following the dress code.




Both Becky McL. and I have shared this saying with other clinic directors across the nation and I almost laughed out loud at a recent ASHA meeting when some speaker said that was now their dress code rule in their clinic. She didn't know where the saying came from but said that she really liked how it was phrased. My saying is now a rule at many speech clinics in universities across the nation!! It is almost as profound as "think about your panties before midnight."

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I LOVE IT!!! You should have stood up and taken credit for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home