Sunday, September 17, 2006

My New Exercise Regime

Saturday...rainy again. BUT...Mona and Tracy did their Taste of Itlay for the students and it was fabulous. They prepared all kinds of special Italian antipasta and vegetable and even a couple of meat items. We all pass huge trays around and sample the food. YUM! I even ate and liked the liver and anchovy patte.

Saturday night Tracy put on her TaeBo/kickboxing class music and we (yes, including me!) kickboxed our way through 50 minutes of sweat. It was fun. I am not near as good as the students but I do sweat better than they do. I can do the Bob and Weave move great, it is that back kick that gets me confused.

Today was another rainy day. Sunday lunch include the instant mashed potatoes and once again we all looked deep into the pan and yelled Reagan's name! Classes and pizza. Mona made hot fudge sauce for the ice cream dessert. The kids were so excited.

Monday and Tuesday are class days then we head out for Pisa, Lucca and the Cinque Terre. I will try to post something Tuesday night.

Sorry there are no strange stories today. All the students are calm and quiet, but I am assuming that you are getting the laughs today from the visualization of me doing TaeBo!

3 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

I have the full 6 volume set of TaeBo, which Lyn and I started. Volumes 2-6 are still in the original wrapper! For me, it should have been called Tie-Moi-Up cause this girl ain't gettin it.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

it cracks me up that i am reknown for my foodie memories at the villa. it makes me laugh even more that mona remembers it. mona used to let me get the key to the coke machine so i could go get us free cokes. she's my hero.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Take a bike ride around the Lucca city wall for me. That was fun (all except riding up to get on top of the wall!). Tricia Lillard told me a church tonight that she's decided that I go to Italy like she goes to Florida. How I wish that were true! She that Callie is really jealous. My sweet little mama is just getting worse and worse I am afraid. It took Diana, Robin, Cheryl, and me all taking turns watching her to keep her from constantly grazing off the food table at my cousin's wedding on Saturday. But she sill knows us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home