Monday, May 21, 2007

Tagged!

Reagan tagged me to write seven random or quirky facts about myself.

Hmmm....I have so many quirks that it is hard to start!

1. I do not enjoy early morning conversation. Most of my family and friends know this and know that I cannot speak coherently until about 9 or 9:30 am.

2. I am the best procrastinator in the universe.

3. I do not like band-aids or taped bandages. Adhesive on the skin makes my skin crawl.

4. I am just coming to grips with sandals. I tripped on a sidewalk when I was five because my sandal got caught in the little crack on the sidewalk. I had to go to the ER and get three stitches and miss going to see Cinderella with the kids. I did get to go later but they went without me! So, I did not wear sandals for many years and I still do not like dirty toes!

5. And related to toes and sandals, I had my first pedicure three weeks ago and I am going to have another one before I go to the beach.

6. I love bakeries! I love to go inside and look at all the different types of goodies they carry and I love the "Bakery Day" that Tammie and I established for our adventures. [On Bakery Day you can stop and eat at any bakery you see and want to visit.] I adore the flaky, layered pastries like a croissants or a sfolia but I also love bread.

7. I HATE to sweat. I hate sweat on my forehead that makes my bangs wet and then makes them have that stupid wave.

I now tag anyone reading this that Reag did not tag. You can put yours on the comments here.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I DO LOVE bakery day, too! And i never knew that about sandals...how could we have known each other for so long and I not know that?

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

One of my great friends from church came over last week and "kicked" me out of my house for 2 hours and watched the littlest ones (Grace was at school) and I went and got a pedicure. It was the best $30 I have spent in quite a while and I know I am going back next month. It was just MY time!! Have a blast at the beach!!!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! One important thing I learned about "bakery days" is to ask questions about pricing. My sister-in-law and I love to go to NYC. Last time we were there we found this cute little bakery and thought it would be a great place to get some breakfast. I ended up paying $6 for 4 pieces of cheese and more for the croissant (I am not sure how to spell that word but you get the picture!). We had and still have wonderful jokes about that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home