Monday, April 02, 2007

Lunch was Very Good


So, breakfast was oatbran hot cereal with bananas sliced in it and I had hot tea. Very ok.
Lunch on the other hand was great! Green leaf lettuce salad with oil and vinegar, roasted veggies (recipe on Reagan's blog), Italian sausage, homemade baguette with Irish butter and sparkling water. Very tasty!
I did have to give in to one Diet Coke today. I was lightheaded after class and needed it to make it through the next hour. R says that one a day for this week and then next week I have to have only one for the week.
I do miss my diet coke but the rest of the day has very good.

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Congratulations one your first day! Sounds like lunch was really good. I asked Regan when she was coming to cook for me. Vivian is coming in on Thursday afternoon. We'll probably drive on over since Tim will be leavng to go to Huntsville. See you this weekend!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

Yums!
You know I gave up cokes for Lent 6 years ago (except one a week, movie dates, and at other people's homes.) I will go weeks now without one. But the first year was absolute hell.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Yah, I have been trying to give up Coke and it is soooo hard! I decided that I'm only going to try to drink them on the weekends....we'll see. I did it last week, but drinking all this water just makes me have to visit the potty all the more!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home