Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Three Days and Still Living

I have had only one Diet Coke per day since Monday. I am still alive and have even been somewhat productive at work. I miss the big Sonic cup on my desk. I miss the great burn of the Diet Coke.



The food R has been cooking is great. She even has two new clients. Debbie and Cliff are coming three nights a week and R is cooking for them also. I hope this lasts because last night we had pork chops with port and blackberry sauce, roasted veggies, salad, homemade baguette, water, ice cream with homemade dark chocolate sauce, coffee and water. It was great!



You also need to read R's blog for the description of our visit to the nature doctor. It was a little like being in the Twilight Zone but I think it will work.
http://reagansblog.blogspot.com




Powered by ScribeFire.

4 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

I read Reagan's first. Who knew your tailbone did anything but hurt when you sit too long?
No $ from art depart. Big confusion on honor's house part.
Name of Aaron's company is Pencil Heads. Go figure.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're still among the living... I've heard all kinds of great stories about our"Remedies" doc and all are pretty amazing. He has said he feels he has a gift meant to be shared. Sounds like a good thing to do.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Can't wait to sample Reagan's food...might have to make a trip to Rosebud with her tomorrow!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Artist-Tim said...

I about died when Tammie said she lost her "Remedies" medicine. IT cost $100. I was hoping for a great reversal of all things bad.
Oh! she found it.
Now she is on the couch.
go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home