Friday, March 09, 2007

Greece

Well, here I am in Greece. Since that last post, I have been back to DC for a second time (and I go for the third time on March 21) and now I am in Greece. I have been planning the Christian College Study Abroad Directors Meeting so that Jeff didn't have to do it. That means that I have to attend it also. The meeting officially begins tomorrow with a tour of Corinth. Tonight we are just shuttling attendees back and forth from the airport.

It is true that Reagan is not here with me. She is doing that whole school thing and is almost finished, but still lacks a couple of weeks in Oxford, MS before she obtains her total freedom.

The weather is nice. Today was in the low to mid 60's but the wind was very strong and a little cool. I just hope that it doesn't rain until Tuesday!

Jenn, I saw the song on your blog and I loved it! I am so proud that she is such a little Texan!

Well, almost time to head to the airport to pick up the guys from ACU. I will tell more later.

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we'll just have to settle for a new post from Europe since we're all stuck here while you are "working" there....don't over do on the good eats and fun!!!!!Luv ya

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Have fun at work! We are so happy that someone that we love gets to go and have bunches of fun experiences! We can't wait to see you at Easter...the girls are ready for some easter egg hunting and Parker needs to be spoiled by all of his favorite people!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home