Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Am Still Here

My brain is scrambled. I am actually very contented and happy with my little corner of the world but my brain hurts from all the meetings I need to attend, the people who I need to consult, the students who need advising, the presentations I have to make.

Dan, Keri and Ian left today (and Lolly). They will be in Ireland tomorrow. I am almost ill with longing to be there traveling. I had my fun last year. I need to grow up and deal with the issues here. They aren't hard issues. It is just more fun to be traveling.
[HUGE SIGH]

4 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I know what you mean...wish I were traveling, too! Just taking this one class is about more than I can keep up with!

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for ur insights today...Wil

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

By the way, who is Lolly?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

tammie, lolly is laura mccarty, rena's youngest sister.

uh. mom. we are going to JAPAN. in less than a year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home