Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Jenn Did This to Me

I was tagged by Jennifer!!!

MY ROCK STAR NAME (first pet and current car):
Daisy Sebring…kinda tame

MY WANNABE NAME (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie):
World Class Chocolate Sfolia...I know that sfolia is actallly a pastry but it can also be my favorite cookie

MY "FLY GIRL" NAME (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name):
B-Wea...but the kids at HUF called me B-Weave and I like that better

MY DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color and favorite animal):
Yellow Hummingbird...that is crazy!

MY SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name and the city where you were born):
Ann Corsicana …that is icky sounding

MY STAR WARS NAME (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name):
WeaRe...this is indeed a strange creature name but it is also Reagan’s name so maybe I should be WeaBe

MY SUPERHERO NAME ("The" and second favorite color and favorite drink):
The Blue Diet Coke….yuck that sounds like that new diet coke that has vitamins in it and I refuse to taste it because I think that Diet Coke should not be nutritious

MY -cough,cough- ENTERTAINER -cough,cough- NAME (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and favorite candy):
Chanel Reese this one I kinda like!

MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother's and father's middle names):
Jean Wayne…I think this must be Batman’s (aka. Bruce Wayne) favorite quirky aunt


Tagging: Rushton, Wil, Dan, Katie M., and I think that is all who actually read this!

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it! but i don't have my own blog because i don't need another way to not actually get work done. i need to know who made the gooey chocolate cake-ish/brownie-ish thing with the marshmallows on top for the tailgate. this is a matter of great importance. any chance you could help me with that?

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger BW said...

I thought that Jessica Moore made it. That would be my first place to look.

I know that you read but I did remember that you don't blog...and you should think about it!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Okay, I love the B-Weave better, too. Although you witness protection name sounds pretty movie starish...(is that a word?)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I just got back from Vegas and now I have two tags to complete....I might have to wait until tomorrow....I can't think straight now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home