Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Daughter Tagged Me

My daughter tagged me so now I am responding. I am not going to tag seven other bloggers so you can just write your 7 answers to 7 question on my comments section.

7 Answers to 7 Questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:

-travel to all the continents except Anarticia
-finish all the home improvements projects that I have started
-retire from a job
-be the mother of the bride
-visit the Grand Canyon
-get out of debt
-organize my garage

7 things I can do:

-throw my hip out of joint and put it back again
-talk to college students
-be a peacemaker
-talk on a belch
-make my daugther laugh
-pray everyday
-get along with most people

7 things I cannot do:

-play sports
-watch scary movies
-clean every room in my house at the same time
-wear my shirt tucked into slacks or a skirt
-ignore disrespectful behavior
-play the piano
-eat oysters

7 things that attract me to another person:

-someone who is interesting
-someone who makes me laugh
-laughs a lot
-likes to experience new things
-confident
-compassionate
-can dish out and take a joke

7 celebrity crushes

-Tom Selleck
-Sean Connery
-Robert Redford
-Paul Newman
-Hugh Grant
-George Clooney
-Tony Blair



Happy Tuesday!

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger BW said...

I also thought of Robert Ulrich...he used to play Spenser for Hire and was Dan Tanna in the 1980s...he was pretty handsome.
I will always have a secret crush on Cary Grant.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger A. Darcy said...

MMM Tony Blair.... I should have used that one.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok...i forgot one category, therefore, you forgot a category..."7 things i say a lot"

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger BW said...

7 Things I Say Alot

-you have to try the vanilla sauce on the strusel, oh my goodness!
-are we all on the bus? (my students will understand)
-Gene, did you hear me
-it was fabulous!
-where?
-you bought what on ebay?
-(and the overused and often said to people who can't even hear me or don't even care) "I'm sorry"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home