Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Life is Just Hard

I think about the unbelievable number of homeless people after the hurricane and I am sad.
I think about my daughter and all her pain and frustration from that silly wreck last week and I am mad and sad.
I think about the young friends whose marriages are in ruins and I am sad.
I think about my students who were traumatized by one of their teachers last night (he told grad school horror stories).

Maybe we should follow my daughters suggestion and move to Iceland. Do people have troubles in Iceland? Is life hard in Iceland. Sometimes it sure is hard here.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ack...spam...delete, delete...

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I think I would rather move to Italy, personally. But, I will visit ya'll in Iceland. I'm so thankful that Reagan just has a rather yucky looking (and big) bruise and scratch instead of being in the hospital. I'm very thankful, though, that you live close enough where you could go and love on her and give her support. You are such a great mom. (I love all my Searcy parents!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home