Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Down to Sicily

It was so wonderful to have Reagan here. We were both sad for her to have to get on the plane but when she comes back in Dec. she will be all finished with her coursework. Gene called last night to say that her flight was delayed getting from Pisa to London and that she had to spend last night in London. I hope that she got to get out and go visit a couple of her favorite spots.

The biggest news is that we drove to Pisa and I drove back to the villa alone. I didn't even get lost. That means that when you come to visit me you can just fly straight into Pisa and I can drive to pick you up!! Well, at least Tim, Steph and Ellie are going to do that!

We are leaving in about 45 minutes for southern Italy. We will sleep on trains and on boats and ride ferries and buses...this is one of those trips that I will end up counting all the different types of transportation that we use before we get back to the villa.

So, I won't be able to post until Tuesday, Oct 24...by then Barbara Duke will be here!

Ciao!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Have fun and check out all the places we need to be sure to see when we get there...just don't get tired of traveling before Vivian and I get there!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger DCT said...

Everyone says Sicily is great. Ian will be jealous about all the different modes of transportation. I hope it is cooler there. I remember that the further south you went the less they liked air flow. No open windows on trains, no fans, etc. Have a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home