Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday

It’s a little weird here at the villa right now. It’s 7:30 pm and there are only 15 students left here. They will join all the others on free travel within the next couple of hours. I am going to bed at 10:00 pm and no one can stop me! The only drawback to living in the loft room is that they never want to go to bed and when they do (curfew is midnight) they laugh all the way up the stairs. On one hand I am happy that they love each other and on the other I am a little miffed at them because I am old and I love my rest.

We have students going to Norway, Luxembourg, Spain, Austria, Czech Republic and Switzerland. If you are reading this and your child is going to Switzerland I think they have decided to paraglide rather than skydive. They are so young and they think they are unbreakable. I am praying that they are!!!

Before I leave for Stuttgart with Robbie, Mona and Tracy, I am going to run up to Venice for the day and buy ties for Ellis. He needs more and I am happy to run that errand!

Reagan and Gene are ticketed and set for December 6 to leave from Memphis. Bill S. came through again. Mother and her sister are working on theirs, Tim and Steph are all set and now we just need Julie and Tina (cousins) to finalize their plans.

A final note…I think it might be time to do the Fall Happy Dance in Florence!

6 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i am very relieved it will be fall when i get there. i do not like hot.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Can we still do the happy fall dance in November or will that be too late?

Happy traveling!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, the pics and posts are so good. I can just feel the spirit and things you described...fall in Italy what a pleasant thought. Have fun on your travel and enjoy the quietness of the Villa. Love to all.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

It is now starting to feel a little like fall here in Texas. That can only mean one thing...STATE FAIR time!! We are going to take the kids on Friday and I can't wait!! I'm so glad that Reagan is coming to see you this week. Do the fall happy dance for us and have so much fun!!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

Reagan there yet?

I have travel pictures up!

word veri: toyyqez and his sister monqisha risque.

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beckie,

I found your blog today! I am having great fun reliving my life at the villa as I read what all you have written - especially the part about Nutella Calzones!!! That is just what an 8 month pregnant woman needs! Can you bring one home for me? :)

Hi to Robbie, Mona and Tracy for me. Hope your first free travel was a blast!

Ashley Lynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home