Wednesday, November 15, 2006

JUMP BACK LORETTA!

I have spent the entire afternoon and early evening hours cooking! It is true! I have been helping Mona, Tracy, Leslie, Leda and Paola sox the desserts and the cornbread for Thanksgiving dinner. We are having Thanksgiving a week early since we will all leave for different corners of Europe next Wednesday. I can't believe that we only have 7 days left of the semester. I suppose they are going to want me to actually grade those tests they have been taking.





powered by performancing firefox

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Days really fly by when your'e having fun! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving feast and even more fun on your girl trip when Tammie and Vivian arrive.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

what kind of cooking term is "sox"?

sounds like a dr. seuss cookbook.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

I hope they took a picture of you cooking, otherwise no one will believe it...that's kind of like me cooking! But I am sure that it was all delicious!

I forwarded your e-mails to Vivian. She's with me...doesn't care what we do when...just ready to get there, too! I only have one problem...I've asked a couple of people what they want me to bring them back and so far a have request for one English speaking Italian man and for a beautiful Italian woman...don't quite know how I'm going to pull that off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home