Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Metro and Panties

First let me say that I am using this new tool on my browser that lets me drag and drop photos but I have no idea how to control the placement of the pictures...so they may be randomly placed in this post! Yesterday I got to go to the Metro yesterday with Mona. That is a wonderful warehouse shopping place like Sam's. Tammie, you would just love it! We bought everthing for our Thanksgiving meal. I mean everything from cute aprons for us to wear to dried figs and dates to huge hunks of cheese. We were there for two hours!! There are aisles and aisles of fun stuff to look at and buy.



We are having Thanksgiving on Thursday of this week because we will all be gone next Thursday. Next Thursday Tammie and Vivian and I will be having our pasta and NOT washing the dishes! I am so excited about them coming.



This morning we all woke up to new decorations in the villa. It seems that the males living here have not been "thinking about thier panties before midnight" and the plastic tub that holds the underwear was overflowing. Some little fairies in the night tied all the boxers and briefs in the laundry room together with cute ribbon and strung them up all over the place. It was funny but I know they will be looking to get even.

so, the new drag and drop photo thing does not work...sorry
I also have no idea to what scale the photos are going to appear. If they are blurry I will re do them later today.





powered by performancing firefox

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

no pictures...so sad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home