Sunday, October 07, 2007

Seven Things Tag

Hmmm...didn't I do this last year?

1. I love computer games. Mostly, card games or puzzle games. I have this silly game Jewel Quest that I can't stop playing.

2. I LOVE my car. It is starting to have some structural issues and I am going to be desolate if it all falls apart!

3. Traveling is the most fun thing I can think of to do. I am totally addicted and I love it when family and friends get to go with me. I am grieving that I am not going to London in November but looking forward to the spring and the trip to Asia (even though I rarely sleep on airplanes!)

4. I know that Diet Coke contains many ingredients that are very bad for human health, but I need to drink one (or more) everyday.

5. I have the sweetest group of undergrad students in the world! And the faculty is unblievably fun to be with.

6. I do NOT like to deal with repair persons. They make me nervous. I feel like an idiot around them.

7. Sometimes I think that "they" (whoever they are) will find out that I am not what they think I am. I am not nearly as smart and capable as they think I am, but I am way funner and funnier than they think I am. I can make myself laugh at the silly things I think!

I am not sure that seven people are reading this that Reag did not already tag. So, if you are reading this and she did not already tag you, then consider yourself tagged.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

Since i did my 7 things, I have thought of several others that I could add even though when I was doing them, I had a hard time coming up with 7...I would also add that I love my car! and that in my next life I am going to be independently wealthy so that I can travel all the time and take my friends with me!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

uh. you can never do too many of these. they are always informative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home