Thursday, May 15, 2008

Home for the Day

Since I am not officially on the timeclock for intersession, I am staying at home today. I am taking the advice of Tammie's physician and doing nothing for the day.

I did turn on Oprah and they are showing the best of American's Funniest Videos. They are so much funnier than any TV show or movie. The ones they are showing are not the ones where it looks like someone is getting hurt, but the funny things kids and animals do. I am laughing out loud here in the room by myself. Why are they so funny?

And lastly, there is a sign on the MacLab in the Reynolds Building that posts the hours for the next two weeks. The sign reads "Intercession Hours." I think that might be a priest inside.

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

That makes it convenient for you to go to confession if you need to....
Enjoy your day and take more than one if you can!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

How lovely to do nothing and then to rest afterward. Spanish proverb
Ought to tatto that somewhere.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do nothing and have no school...I wish...we have 5 more school days.Glad to see you're back online. I feel very disconnected!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home