Saturday, November 08, 2008

Teary But Not Blubbering


These are out of order and I don't know how I managed to do that! However, it was everything that she and Nate planned it to be and then some!


I did tear up a time or two but I did not blubber which is a good thing because I did not have a tissue or handkerchief. The kilts looked so great in the photos and the bagpiper was amazing! I loved each song he chose and did not sound too loud for me but a child or two cried at the noise. The flowers were perfect...and the ones in Reagan's hair were so lovely.

The reception was just want we wanted and my family (sister, Debbie and niece, Stephanie) along with my friends (Vivian, Tammie, Jeanine, Keri, Dan and Jessica) were so wonderful to keep the food flowing. The only reception trauma was that the chocolate fountain would not fount! It melted the chocolate but it would not flow (got a refund on Monday!).

God's in His heaven and all's well in my world.

5 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Beginning to end - no holds barred. I think I was the only one who cried copiously, but then, Aaron and Lyn will tell you that I cry during Disney movies (I don't think that is all that unusual) and Hallmark commercials (who doesn't!) But, I must admit at Christmas time, I have been know to cry during Budweiser commercials and that may be a bit over the emotional line.

My word verification was one added letter to a wordy-dird!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Tammie's Thoughts said...

It was beautiful and I am so glad that everything turned out like Reagan and Nate wanted it. It was their day and it should have been that way. I am really looking forward to getting to know Nate better! The photos are beautiful! I need one of the Sweet Suite!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Brian and Katie Whitt said...

don't forget that you looked beautiful too!! I love the pictures of you, Mur, and reagan. very sweet!

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooo glad you're back online!! It was a great wedding and brought together lots of folks we all love!! I really like the kilts and bagpipes, too!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Shannon Edwards said...

Aw.. this was just beautiful. I so wanted to be there. My life simply didn't allow for it but.. I'm so excited that you have posted pics here. I know.. I bet your like .. where did she come from hahahah! The photography community has drawn me back to this wonderful place and I looked you and Reagan up. I hope you don't mind. I would of commented on Reagan's but she must be busy being a new wife hahah! I'm so excited for her. Glad to meet up with you here Becky. Your life looks beautiful! xoxo love, Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home