Thursday, June 11, 2009

There She Is!

I am now teaching my class at 8 am so I have more time to go over to the Haven and help with the babies. Today, one little 2 1/2 year old named, Bright, had gotten his feelings hurt and needed some extra attention. I held him and tickled him and sang with him. Before I left he gave me a big kiss on the cheek and hugged on me.

This afternoon, I was walking from the baby house over to the toddler house and Sara was holding Bright. When he saw me walking, he yelled, "There she is!" Sara lifted him over the wall to run up the sidewalk and he threw himself into my arms. That made my day!

It was also a wonderful day for Cintia, the five month old who has been so ill. I put her on a blanket on her stomach and she worked so hard to try to lift her head up. She wore herself out she tried so hard. I hope by next week she can lift that precious little head up on her own. Reagan, she needs you!

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i wish i could be there!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger DCT said...

It is going to be so hard to leave the little ones!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home