Thursday, June 22, 2006

Some stuff

Since that last post was about the South, I am going to put my time where my mouth is....Gene and I are meeting our friends and going to drive around some of the backroads of Tennessee. We might even slip over into Alabama or Mississippi. It should be a fun time. The guys are going on their motorcycles and the ladies are going in the convertible. I plan on having fun. I'll bet that we also sample the food at as many diiners as we can scout out.

I am also saying special prayers for friends having babies...Charissa and Mark just had a sweet baby girl, Jenn and Aaron are waiting for their baby boy to arrive at any moment, and Rena and Wheeler are praying that the complications subside and they have a healthy mom and baby in August. Please say a prayer for each family as you read this.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time on your trip...just keep your cell phone close by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home