Monday, June 26, 2006

I Love to Travel

Sometimes just driving around the beautiful world that God has created for us is a spiritual experience. Each section of the globe has such beautiful scenery. I am so happy that God has granted me the gift of sight so that I can enjoy the sights of the world.

The central Tennessee country side was so perfect these past few days. I can't wait to see what the drving trip to New York state and Washington, DC has to offer. That will happen in a couple of weeks. Should be a great trip.

6 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh will you be driving anywhere close to me? much love to you!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger BW said...

Sherrill, I will be in DC but probably not as far down as NC. Are you in the flood area? Be safe.

Oh, BTW, I saw a person running for office in Tennessee and their Sherrill is spelled exactly like yours. I can't remember the last name but first name was just like you!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Rushton said...

Three days in the therapy car got me ready for a disappointment. didn't get the job I'd wanted. So, instead of dropping into depression, I think about the sights and conversations, and I also checked out 4 books from the library (MC Beaton has another Hamish) AND I've started ANOTHER afghan.
We had a wonderful time with you guys. It's so nice to have "in-laws" who are normal.
Come again. Stay a month.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

driving to NY??!?!? are you coming upstate??

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Rushton said...

guess who started a blog...
http://knit1read2.blogspot.com

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know if your plans change or if you'll be within a few hours of central NC...you know I'd love to see you! Oooh another correct spelling? I've seen several last names spelled like my first, but never a first! There's Sherrill, AR and Sherrill's Ford, NC...the latter was actually named after long-ago ancestors of my mom's family apparently. And there's a Cherrill's salon nearby, but still with the silly C. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home