Monday, July 10, 2006

Familiar Travel or New Travel?

We went to Dallas for the weekend to visit Reagan and Tim, Steph, and Ellie. We had so much fun! I do love being around them and having fun in Dallas. We hit World Market, Central Market, and had breakfast at Taco Cabana. I forgot to take my camera...silly me! That Ellie is so cute and funny. I love that she (seven years old) can sit and watch the video of the musical Cats and make her little cat figurines act out the musical. What a fun weekend.

The discussion question for the day....Is is more fun to go to a place that you are familiar with and enjoy the surroundings with friends and family or to go to a new place and enjoy it with friends and family (please note that for this discussion the friends and family must be present!)?

5 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take freinds and family any where, any time I can get them...both are fun in differnt ways...it's always fun to travel and see new things and have new experiences with friends and family but it is just as fun to stay in your nightie all day and play games and watch movies or go shopping with them if that is what you want to do. I thank God every day for my very special friends and family with whom I have been blessed!

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New or familiar makes no difference to me...the friends or and family are the real key. When your're with people you care about you can have fun doing anything!!!(even just cruising in the convertibles!!!)Love ya,

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I'm going to a new place one friend of one family member will work for me. if it's a place i've been to before the whole family is allowed to join me. But i have a schedule and I stick to it so join me at your own risk.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Rushton said...

Travel with immediate family: yes
Travel with closest friends: yes
Travel with extended family: NOYSB (not on your sweet bippy!)
Travel with the friends circle: SRO
(separate reservations only)
New or old places: no difference when the company is right

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with katie...well, except for the schedule thing. although i've been getting much more schedule-conscious lately. i don't want to take a huge group to explore something new...that way i don't have to worry about them if it's not fun/good. but i do like to take them all to places that i'm familiar with...much easier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home